[OM] IMG: A Railroad Visit

Subject: [OM] IMG: A Railroad Visit
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:34:21 -0600
While running errands this morning, I stopped downtown to get a picture of our small "Caboose Park" and its Christmas tree. Before I could find the proper spot to frame my image, I was interrupted by a container train. Here are three images.

The front of the CSX engine as it entered the crossing:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/PC105485fm.tif.html

The Old Red Caboose, in the left lower corner, has been replaced by the "Orange Box", shown attached to the final car of the train:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/PC105490fm.tif.html

But, as an old railroad town, we have preserved our own Old Red Caboose alongside the main CSX line downtown:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/PC105492fm.tif.html

Olympus E-1 (because it loves red) with Takumar 50/1.4

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA