Re: [OM] IMG: Cell Phone Romance

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cell Phone Romance
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 17:37:02 +0000
Thanks, Tina.  The lower light on the girl’s face has resulted in more noise
than on the chap’s, but something has smoothed the noise and the effect is
rather attractive.

I tried the first link, by the way, couldn’t see it because I wasn’t a member,
so I registered; then I noticed your second link :-)  Never mind, I’m now on
the “hallowed” ground of the Leica forum . . .

Chris