[OM] Art print houses

Subject: [OM] Art print houses
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:27:55 -0600
I believe I asked this a long time ago, but I can't find the answers.

Someone saw one of my images and would like a large actual print of it -
probably 20x24 or so, on archival paper (color print).

I need a couple of recommendations. He's not looking to go cheap, but
probably not ridiculously expensive.  I'm not sure if he's wanting me to
get it framed or if he'll frame it himself.

Thanks.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie