Re: [OM] An OM Zuiko 600/6.5 picture

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM Zuiko 600/6.5 picture
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 08:04:02 +1100
What’s wrong with a simple bean bag filled with actual dried beans (used to be
a popular recreational accessory and was the basis for the overpriced photo
accessory or the ‘wheat bag’ used to treat arthritis (heat in microwave). A
solid filling is heavier but a more positive rest.
So, strong cloth of choice, dried kidney beans, sewing machine. Get on with it!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.soultheft.com