Re: [OM] IMG: Visitors at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Visitors at the Airport
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 08:27:22 -0600
> The first was a Zodiac Light Sport Aircraft.  Looks like one I would like to
> fly.
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Zodiac+Light+Sport+Aircraft.tif.html

That's a sharp looking aircraft. Not sure I'd want to be in that
bubble, waiting on a taxiway in the middle of a hot summer day,
though.

> The next is a Robinson R22, listed as a Beta model.  Powered by a Lycoming
> O-360, the pilot said he had been cruising at 110 kts.
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Robinson+R22+Beta.tif.html

My Longbow driver friend of mine says that he wouldn't go anywhere
near a Robinson, but does admit that it has completely revolutionized
the rotary aircraft world.

AG