Re: [OM] IMG: Visitors at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Visitors at the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 08:44:37 -0600
Thanks for looking, Ken.

I'll admit my bald head would need good cover in such a canopy.

I did a search on the Robinson drive-train, and I tend to agree with your friend. It uses a system of belts, which I don't find comforting, and it is reluctant to go into auto-rotation in case power is lost. I prefer wings for an unpowered descent. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA