Re: [OM] IMG: Visitors at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Visitors at the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:04:27 -0600
I can't find a direct comparison, but I suspect that the Zodiac is about 1000 lbs lighter than the Slingsby, to stay within the Light Sport Aircraft limit of 1320 pounds maximum gross weight. The Slingsby panel is also much more sophisticated.

But, it still looks good to a guy who hasn't handled the controls since 1993. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA