Re: [OM] IMG: Alhambra: The Saga Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Alhambra: The Saga Continues
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:50:03 -0800
Moose: You are right. The inside of the prayer room was quite dark, and the outside view through the windows was in "cloudy bright" conditions. The only way to get detail in both was to almost overexpose, and bring the highlights up and the shadows down. Which I did with just the Highlight and Shadow recovery sliders in Capture One. I just redid it with masks in the window and "burned" the windows down. It's still a bit "HDR," but I think this is better. Yes?

-Peter

Original: <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/P9260652NoMask.jpg.html>
New:  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/P9260652.jpg.html>

I've replaced the original with the new one on flickr:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/23601664422/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/>

--Peter