Re: [OM] IMGS: Burnt Mill Bar

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Burnt Mill Bar
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 06:55:26 +0000
   That looks an interesting place, Tina (to a foreigner, at least).

   I like most of the photos, but I should say that some of them were a
   little soft, perhaps out of focus.  The “Red Neck” sign in the first
   Johnnie Walker, for instance, looks a little soft, as does the flag
   shot. In the two Juke Box images, I should say the the bar stools were
   in sharper focus than the man in the hat (what is it about hats and
   beards, or is it beards and hats?).

   The colours and compositions look pretty decent, as does the exposure.

   Chris