Re: [OM] Active Voice instead of Passive

Subject: Re: [OM] Active Voice instead of Passive
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:07:42 +0800
I should not comment because my English should be the worst one here.
However, I would like to give my opinion as I'm the one of English is my
second language.

I would think depends on the subject, if I wish to tell someone what I did,
then I'll use active voice. For example, I wish to emphasis the picture was
taken my me, I'll say "I took the picture".  However, if the subject is the
photo, wherever I took it, I used what lens, film etc., I'll use passive
voice .................... I don't know the concept is right or wrong. I
just concern the grammar is correct or wrong :p

Maybe, I'm not sure, English speakers would like to use active voice? Or
active voice is correct? Most of time I wrote a sentence with passive voice
in Word, it always suggests me use active voice.

It's a interest topic to let me know how to use English correctly :-)

Cheers,
Michael