Re: [OM] Mac/Photoshop performance advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Mac/Photoshop performance advice
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 15:46:00 +0000
I agree with Bob about OWC; they are an innovative lot.

On the other hand, Chuck is the sort of person that Apple is trying to tempt to
the Other Side, so a call to their sales team should be fruitful.

I managed to buy a nearly new MacBook a couple of weeks ago – for a very good
price.  But the previous owner had probably left the thing plugged to the
charger and the battery condition was only 90%.  I talked this through with
Apple support (based in Athens :-)) and the experience was very useful.  I then
had an appointment with a Genius in Cambridge who checked the battery for me.
It was fine, but he advised me how to keep the health from deteriorating
further: use it, don’t leave it plugged in.

I was impressed with the overall level of service, and I bet the sales team is
up to the mark.

Chris