Re: [OM] Re-photography vs. scanning of slides, was: Legacy lens for cop

Subject: Re: [OM] Re-photography vs. scanning of slides, was: Legacy lens for copy work
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 09:17:35 -0500
Thanks for the comments. I think I'll try the 50/3.5 on the E-M1. But lack of dust/scratch removal will probably take me back to the Epson V700 flatbed. I tried it once before but never did more than a single slide since I was unable to get VueScan to recognize where the individual frames were located on the 12(?) frame slide holder.
What I didn't do that I should have was just try the Epson scan software.

Chuck Norcutt