Re: [OM] Re-photography vs. scanning of slides, was: Legacy lens for cop

Subject: Re: [OM] Re-photography vs. scanning of slides, was: Legacy lens for copy work
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 13:17:56 -0500
You're probably correct about the Vuescan fix.  I'll give it another try.

Chuck Norcutt

On 12/25/2015 10:43 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Thanks for the comments.  I think I'll try the 50/3.5 on the E-M1.  But lack
of dust/scratch removal will probably take me back to the Epson V700
flatbed.  I tried it once before but never did more than a single slide
since I was unable to get VueScan to recognize where the individual frames
were located on the 12(?) frame slide holder.
What I didn't do that I should have was just try the Epson scan software.

The Epson scan software does a fine job too. But anyway, those issues
with Vuescan were most likely fixed in the updates.

AG