Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 54: Christmas in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 54: Christmas in Alicante
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 15:07:27 -0600
Those "Zorb Balls" are a ton of fun. Our church organization has them
at our summer camp, along with a half-dozen zip lines. They built a
downhill course for the balls which turned out to be a bit of a
problem. It was a bit too fast and wild. The balls would get going
REALLY fast and would start bouncing. Even with all the serious
banking to the "track", the balls would get launched 20 feet into the
air and clear the berm, ending up in the trees. After a couple of
injuries we changed locations to a large field with a more gentle
slope.

I'll stick with the zip lines. I can ride those all day.

AG