Re: [OM] BAG Schnozz

Subject: Re: [OM] BAG Schnozz
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:45:57 +0000
I agree, Ken.  You’d think that it would be easy for experience bag designers
to make the perfect bag – perfect for each situation and kit, I mean – but
there is always some flaw.  I have a Tenba DNA 11 Messenger bag: it is
lightweight, has loads of pockets and is nicely adaptable.  But it has little
protection on the top, as you mentioned, and the pockets are tight.  But I’m
off to Portugal in a couple of weeks (only for a weekend) and it will hold a
body and a couple of lenses as well as my iPad and some other essential gear.

Your Kata looks very businesslike.  I have a rucksac and a convertible
sling/rucksac from Kata, each of which is pretty good for the job.

Chris