Re: [OM] BAG Schnozz

Subject: Re: [OM] BAG Schnozz
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:20:38 -0600
The old adage that there is never going to be one perfect bag is so
true. As I looked the situation over and examined my navel, the
thought of buying just ONE bag kinda went out the window.

The old bag really hit the sweet spot of being just right sized for
the time. I can fit a fully equipped SLR/DSLR with a couple extra
lenses in it and have room for a few other necessary things. It was
what is now the messenger bag category, but the primary difference is
that the messenger bags of today are so narrow that you can't
comfortably fit an OM body with Motor Drive or an E-3 in it without
serious scrunching and constant space battling.

My needs for new bags are two fold:

1. Something that is sized between the holster bag (one camera, one
lens) and a pro bag.
2. Pro bag that gives me a complete kit for professional application
without duplication.

For this purchase, I decided that my greater need was getting the pro
bag. My Canon backpack takes care of the business trips where I have
to haul my laptop along, anyway. Not ideal, but it works.

So, I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase in that it should be a
good camera for my professional photography applications.

More or less.

bAG Schnozz