Re: [OM] BAG Schnozz

Subject: Re: [OM] BAG Schnozz
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 13:32:41 -0800
All the bags discussed in this thread so far are just too big.

Hmmm,
Nice bag.   I was  very impressed the ability of the Peakdesign messenger style
bag to be secured as a backpack with a waist strap --quickly if desired.

This one is too stiff, as well.

Moosie, oddly enough, after putting hours and miles on it, from NYC streets and subways to Maine woods, still likes his Lowepro whateveritis. OK, Iooked it up - Passport Sling III.

Doesn't mean I didn't acquire another bag over the holiday season, but my
addiction is broader than just camera bags. :-)

That's My Bag Moose