Re: [OM] FW: Computer Suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: Computer Suggestions
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 10:39:27 -0800
Misunderstanding, confabulating BT with wireless. Most wireless mice are not
BT, and thus have the tiny T/Rs filling a
USB port. I thought about saying something  before ...

Which BT mouse do you use?

Correctional Moose
OK, I was thinking BT dongle which is similar to the usb dongle.

I had a MS Notebook Mouse 5000 which I liked. It finally failed and is no longer available at a reasonable price. :( I now have a MS Sculpt-touch. Gave it a try thinking fewer movable parts is better but don't like it much. Wish I had gone for the similar model with a real scroll wheel. I think it is called a "Comfort". What I really want is a BT programmable mouse with many buttons like my logitech anywhere mouse. I'd pay the NB5000 price for such a critter.

Mike