Re: [OM] IMG: Turncoats

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Turncoats
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 19:41:43 -0500
My great-whatever grandfather was a captain in the 3rd cavalry unit from Rhode
Island fighting for the Union. I have a photo of him sitting at a desk outside
a tent with his sword by his side. I also have the desk and the sword.  That
was my father's side. My mother was a Middleton from Charleston and totally
Souhern.

Tina

Sent from my iPhone