Re: [OM] Pictures!

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 16:45:24 -0800
On 2/3/2016 4:17 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Mighty find stuff as usual.

Thanks!

I liked the first two and the last the best. Technical quality on the first two

Magnolia buds, taken using the 10 mm extension tube. I'm still not sure what's going on with the second, where a bud seems to stick out through petals.

and the play of light on the last one.

Latish light shining through the petals. We have yellow versions of these that are wonderful early bloomers. A gardener at this garden was pulling out large numbers of volunteers of these red ones and gave me some a couple of years ago. They grow and bloom here, but not nearly as large or as showily as our yellow ones or the red ones there.

It was all a reminder that I'm now the owner of an m.Zuiko 60mm macro through which I have taken 0 photos. I'd better get busy.

Yes indeed! I'd love to try out the Focus Stacking Mode.

Pretty Pics Moose