Re: [OM] Pictures!

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 19:59:51 -0800
On 2/3/2016 6:43 PM, Richard Lovison wrote:

IMG 0036acria was my favorite. Loved the camera perspective.

Ah, you wandered beyond the linked little gallery, nice!

The one before that shows one of those trees relative to the house. The house is the official residence of the President of the University of California system. However, it's in a state of moderate disrepair, and the current President lives elsewhere.

Sadly, those beautiful trees are no more. They were old (possibly diseased?), and leaning dangerously. So one day I visited and my old friends were gone. Quite a shock.

Thanks for looking

Picture That Moose