[OM] Pictures!

Subject: [OM] Pictures!
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 19:58:56 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
G.A.S. Moose AKA Wise Purchaser Moose writes:

<<<<In any case, the lens passed with flying colors.

Enjoyed that collection.  I see you got your GX-7 out for some action.  I
purchase  the tiny Panny 35-100  a week or two after being released after
looking at samples/ MTF as it is perfect
with GM series, a phenomenal horse lens and wanted it for a trip. Amazing
performance for the size.  I don't think I used it on extension much, but I
will now after your nice examples.  I especially liked the  flower that
resembles Lily of the Valley, but am not sure
really what it is.  Nice bokeh too with perfect dof.

 I recall the corners get a smidge soft at the long end wide open
with some CA under the same conditions but cleans up nicely with DXO--then port
tiff to PS.   Ahh yes, here is a review I was looking for.

https://www.ephotozine.com/article/panasonic-lumix-g-vario-35-100mm-f-4-0-5-6-asph-mega-o-i-s--review-26467

Don't look for GAS-X from me, Mike