Re: [OM] Scottish weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Scottish weather
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 12:11:48 -0500
Seen that very thing, and I believe in that very spot, in September 2013. We
went to Mull instead of Lewis because of a ripping big storm that was forecast.
Figured Inner Hebrides rather than Outer might be more clement. Winds were
raging. We barely could walk from the Columba Centre in Fionnphort to the ferry
landing for Iona. Didn't make it. Cal-Mac couldn't guarantee to get us back
from the island. I may have some pics tucked away somewhere. (Not sure the
reversal was complete, but it was spectacular.)

Them Scots have got some wicked winds.

--Bob

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.