Re: [OM] So you guys think you are old school when you use film?

Subject: Re: [OM] So you guys think you are old school when you use film?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 21:19:09 -0500
I do a fair amount of fiddling in my electronic darkroom but adding moonlight and clearing storm clouds and snow on the mountains is still beyond me. I was also surprised at how much the trees have grown there since 1942(?). From the same spot that Ansel used to take that shot you can't see as much of the river anymore.

Chuck Norcutt