Re: [OM] Pictures!

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures!
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 06:26:22 +0000
Sorry to have taken so long to get to it, Moose, but I enjoyed that stroll
around Blake House.  I liked the long shot of the bridge and the bay; looking
at the map it’s interesting to see that you can get a shot of that bay from
that far inland with all the trees.  I liked the shivery reflections and the
closeups of the flora.  It looks like a lovely day.

And I liked having the map available to see your location: it’s the first time
that I’ve bothered to click on ‘Map’ and I’m glad that I did. I suppose that
you haven’t long provided that facility so here’s a vote for it :-)

Chris