Re: [OM] Scottish weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Scottish weather
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 10:28:10 -0500
I believe they do originate over here, much as our hurricanes tend to form up
off the coast of Africa. Piers told me about some impressive winds last winter
along the road from Ullapool to Inverness. I wonder if this year's storms have
topped those. Just a few days ago I was exchanging emails with the fellow who
runs the B&B we like in Fionnphort, and he testified to the strength of the
storms this winter. I believe that video was shot along the B8035(?) between
Salen and Bunessan.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.