Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 14:59:38 -0400

On 2/6/2016 6:38 PM, Moose wrote:
On 2/6/2016 12:18 PM, John Hudson wrote:
I ran a YouTube video this pm of Renee Fleming singing at the 2014
Super Bowl.

Excellent voice. The rendition seems to me overly mannered.

I doubt anyone on this planet could outdo her voice !

Well, it's Superbowl time, so a bit of hyperbole may be in order. In
truth, there are thousands on this planet with equally great voices,
only a modest portion of whom are performing in the broad public eye.

I daresay a Susan Boyle could be found in every county in the USA !

jh