Re: [OM] IMG: Camera Curiosity

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Camera Curiosity
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 19:29:26 -0600
Thanks, Moose.
I had tried f/2 for another similar party, and found that DoF was just too narrow. For these shots, I had ISO capped at 1600, and aperture locked at f/4. I have now raised the ISO cap to 3200.

This little Fuji is similar to the size and weight of the Leica IIIa and IIIf that I used years ago, and which allowed me to squeeze off shots at 1/25 with no trouble. That is one of the reasons that I continue to prefer this camera.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA