Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 10:07:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>I certainly thought that Lady Gaga nailed it. My wife, who was a
>professional musician, was even more impressed. She did the
>near-impossible. She made it "personal" for everyone.

     Yes, I was impressed.

>Rumor has it that Beyonce has already been booked for Superbowl C.

     In a wheelchair, just like the Rolling Stones?

     I was still pinching myself over that game.  I really thought that the
Panthers would take it, even by a slim margin.  But even before halftime Newton
was showing visible signs of frustration, which did not go away after halftime.
 It just got worse for him, pounding his fist on the turf.

     As for the commercials, I really liked the Snickers one with Marilyn
Monroe in the subway vent scene as well as the first Doritos one with the
ultrasounding.  But the Jeep commercial with the B&W stills at the end of
halftime really impressed me.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson