Re: [OM] I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] I must admit
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 05:50:55 +0000
No, Chuck, it’s a JPG.  But provided that I have no banding the results are
normally excellent.  In fact, that’s why I output Raw + JPG: the latter format
is normally very good from my Fuji cameras and I don’t need to fiddle with the
Raw file.

However, I still produce Raw in case I want to do some deeper fiddling.

Chris