Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 21:52:03 -0800
On 2/9/2016 1:15 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Not me, Hoss. I ain't got a horse in this race. I cast a vote for Whitney
_before_ Lady Gaga's performance. I thought she did an outstanding job. With
this kind of performance, I don't like going linear, or vertical, or ranked,
however one wishes to put it. I like Renee Fleming, Whitney Houston, and Lady
Gaga. I also like a whole bunch of other renditions of the anthem, but I can't
stack them according to preference. Perhaps I should say I _won't_ stack them.
Life's too short.

+1

T. M.