Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ultimate Super Bowl Party Tray
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 07:35:34 -0500
Maine is Maine. It's another of those places with that thin membrane I keep
talking about. No Iona, but not New Jersey, either. ;-) Mr Bernstein has a
summer house in South Bristol. He's summered there since before we were born.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.