Re: [OM] Heavy Light Big Compact Lazy Skill

Subject: Re: [OM] Heavy Light Big Compact Lazy Skill
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:49:52 -0600
After some of my older 35mm cameras began to get long in the tooth and began giving me problems, I picked up a Kodak Advantix in a pawn shop. When it began to fail, I sent it to Kodak and they sent me a brand new one. Obviously, the special format and cartridge were not going anywhere.

But, it did produce photos!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA