Re: [OM] What a shock re PTLens, was: I must admit

Subject: Re: [OM] What a shock re PTLens, was: I must admit
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:26 -0800
On 2/10/2016 6:36 AM, Frank wrote:
Interesting, puts the statement that Fuji doesn't plan IBIS "for the sake
of image quality" into some perspective...

As I just replied to Jim, the post exposure correction is not all bad at all.

As to the IBIS statement, that's pure BS. Did they really say that? Amazing. I've done a LOT of shooting, using both OIS and IBIS, and it ain't so. The best OIS is pretty amazing, but so is Oly's latest IBIS.

The new thing is cooperation between the two systems, to be featured with later OM-Ds and the coming 300/4. I think Panny is going that way too, with the GX8?

Stabilized Moose