Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do Black holes

Subject: Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do Black holes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 11:50:42 -0500
Yes, at the speed of light. Someone commented this morning that, if the sun were to suddenly disappear we'd still be gravitationally attracted to that empty space and also warmed by its light for another 8 minutes. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

I agree pretty durn cool--last major unconfirmed  prediction of
general relativity is verified.  Yes, as electromagnetism is much
stronger and electromagnetic waves are  easy to detect as they
propagate through space-time, gravitational waves also propagate at
light speed but are ripples in space-time itself.