Re: [OM] Coca-Cola Swing in Goshen, Indiana

Subject: Re: [OM] Coca-Cola Swing in Goshen, Indiana
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:38:23 -0500
Should have said: I've not noticed this rather BIZARRE behavior with your images before.

On 2/13/2016 8:28 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
This and the previous image or two are being displayed on my screen at
greater than 1:1 which causes them to look soft.  When I click on the
image to enlarge it, instead of enlarging it gets reduced to what
appears to me to be closer to 1:1.  In the process it becomes much sharper.

The vertical size of this image is 644 pixels but the display of the
image is taking up nearly the full height of my 1080 pixel high display.
  The supposed enlarged image is only about 2/3 the size of the original
and still appears that it could be a bit larger than 1:1.

I've not noticed this rather behavior with your images before.

Chuck Norcutt