Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do Black holes

Subject: Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do Black holes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:42:20 -0800
On 2/13/2016 5:32 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I may be mistaken but I think the probability function has to do with where the particle is, not its size.

See below.

I was reading today that electrons must sometimes be *inside* a proton despite
their polarities.

And that's possible 'cause they ain't super tiny billiards balls. Even when they's particles, not waves, they's clouds of probabilities. Location is where the probability peaks. Leastways, that's how I last learned it. Size would then be at some arbitrary cutoff.

But then, an electron 'inside' a proton used to be a neutron. Maybe it depends on how far inside. "Say Ahhh, so I can be sure you really swallowed the whole thing."

Locational Subtleties Moose

Subtitles Off