Re: [OM] OT: Weather Extremes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Extremes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 21:22:35 -0800
Springing Moose writes:

<<<<I didn't start taking photos, as we had an appointment, and I knew I'd have a
really tough time stopping. It'll be there for a while. All I managed was a group of really
pretty horses for Marnie. :-) <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19547>

<<<<And <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19549>

Marnie did like them but you are rubbing it in.  We have to get up at 5:30 AM
and it is likely to be -8 deg F if we are lucky.  Bah!

Oh, were they really taken with a GM-5?

Ssshhhhh

I couldn't have missed you mentioning that you had one before, unless there had
been a breach in the  space-time continuum.

You didn't.

    I thought you might consider the GM-7 when that emerges but perhaps
opportunity presented itself.

Price drops as it was discontinued and the GM7 approacheth. Fears that, as with the GX7 to 8, growth would occur. Eagerness now that the world, at least ours, has become photogenic again. If the GM7 turns out to be the same size as GM5, but with the built-in flash from the '5' in place of flash shoe, I'll be sorry. If they somehow manage to shoehorn IBIS into the GM5 size ... but not bloody likely. It'll probably have the 20 MP sensor, but that's too small a change to matter to anyone but marketers and buyers who don't understand about square roots.

Psst. - Anybody want to buy a lovely GX7?

Time Will Tell Moose