Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do Black holes

Subject: Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do Black holes
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 10:46:47 -0500
LOL, I love that quote. Just because one believes the earth is only 10,000 years old and man lived with the dinosaurs doesn't make it true.

I believe he may have been referring to the *scientific process* or their search to discover how things work using the scientific method as being "true" not necessarily what science thought was true but now has changed due to more recent discoveries.