Re: [OM] End of season apricots captured

Subject: Re: [OM] End of season apricots captured
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:43:29 -0500
Apricots, oh my! When I was in the sixth grade the cafeteria workers had put out large serving trays of dried apricots on each of the tables. A friend and I decided it would be a cool trick to put salt all over the apricots. Little did we know that eagle-eyed Sister Emerentia was watching us as we exercised the salt shakers. Ah, yes. With Sister Emerentia there was always a suitable punishment for misdeeds. Our punishment was to eat the entire tray of salted apricots and she stood there and watched as we ate each one.

I do eat apricots today but it took a long time to get over that. As it should have for we surely deserved it. :-)

Chuck Norcutt