Re: [OM] See? I am NOT a loser!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] See? I am NOT a loser!!!!
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 18:18:20 -0600
Not all Doctors think they are god, just some PhD's, and neurosurgeons and certain cardiothoracic guys.

I knew a professor at Wichita State that got his PhD while employed there. The next day he took all his unused checks (this before the days of cards everywhere) and DEMANDED that they be reprinted to read Dr. Joe Blow. And his degree is in playing the 'cello. A find skill, one that is important, but not one that brings on thoughts of"his playing is Godlike!"

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Braun