Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do, Black holes

Subject: Re: [OM] Gravitationals waves--yes they do exist and so do, Black holes
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:28:44 +0000
Chuck - I've no idea what I'm talking about (as usual) but I would guess
that you don't have to just look for nulling over one wavelength. A bit
like a vernier gauge in the real world (?) you could look over many
wavelengths and if the hundredth pair nulled you would be able to measure
to 1/100th of a wavelength.
Jez