Re: [OM] Wedding Thoughts Part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding Thoughts Part 1
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:17:30 -0500
It's good to hear society's rules are relaxing especially when it comes to
gender expression. Being
transgendered myself, it was no fun growing up as a teenager during the 60's
and 70's when the church
condemned who I was along with society. I grew up acting one way but feeling
another and carefully hid
my feelings. I never developed a healthy view of myself nor felt I had any
integrity. I can tell you
most of the gifts I had were never allowed to develop as I just couldn't
function without high levels
of anxiety. It's amazing I made it as far as I have.

So I applaud those people at that wedding. It's takes courage and strength to
be yourself in this world.