Re: [OM] Wedding Thoughts Part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding Thoughts Part 1
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:07:32 -0500
Yes but it's far more difficult for the person dealing with his/her transgenderism than the person trying to understand what it's about. The person trying to understand may be uncomfortable at the time they're focusing on it but can always walk away from it and get on with their life. A transgendered person cannot.

Society is uncomfortable with what it can't easily define, label and put into a box.