Re: [OM] Photoshop strips audio from AVCHD (.MTS) files?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop strips audio from AVCHD (.MTS) files?
From: Michael Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:46:29 -0500
Cc: Michael Gordon <usher99@xxxxxxx>, OM List <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi CH,
Sound is fine on the cam, pc, and hdmi out to TV.  There is something about PS
cs6 and perhaps premier pro that won't work with some audio in avchd.  Perhaps
a licensing issue (?dolby)?    I thought you would know what to do.  If there
is an easy way to convert the audio portion w/o too much time/pain, that would
be good.   I just like to use PS to edit as I know how to use it and can at
least in part trim highlights etc like still images.
Mike
Sent from my iPhone