Re: [OM] PESO

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:41:51 -0600
You did a perfect job on the first one.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/17/2016 5:49 PM, Moose wrote:
One of our favorite sections of a favorite road. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19561>

We went out wandering yesterday in West Marin and Sonoma Cos. There's no shoulder or place to park along many of these roads. Fortunately, there's also so little traffic that one may often just stop, twist the LCD down, hold the camera up over the windshield and take a couple of shots.

This lovely Live Oak posing perfectly on its little hill, was a different story. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19563>

Similar road, narrow, no shoulders. But apparently this road goes where a lot of people need to go at 4 pm. I saw the shot with vehicles right on my tail, had to find a place to turn around, go back, find another place to turn around, signal well ahead, pull out at a wide-ish spot, walk up a little and take the shot.

Wanderin' Moose