Re: [OM] PESO

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:48:56 -0500
Ah, yes. But I'll bet that very few know what Resurrection Fern is. This <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleopeltis_polypodioides> is about it but doesn't give a decent image of what it looks like on the tree. I'll have to dig through my images to see if I have such a shot.

One can find Resurrection Fern in south Florida but I've been amazed at how much there is along the South Carolina coast. The top of every Live Oak branch is carpeted with it.

Chuck Norcutt