Re: [OM] OT: Weather Concerns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Concerns
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 13:11:55 -0600
Donald Trump might get my vote If he promised to build a wall between us and Canada, that would keep the artic air up where it belongs.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Trask
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:13 AM
To: Olympus Discussion Group
Subject: [OM] OT: Weather Concerns

It appears that we will be experiencing yet another period of intense weather this week. A jet of Arctic air will descend through the Intermountain region early this week, which will create a strong cold front in east Texas and Louisiana on Tuesday. This will intensify as it moves eastward into Georgia and the Carolinas on Wednesday. The low pressure system associated with this will merge with another low pressure system over Baffin Island, creating an Arctic Vortex with very strong winds from southcentral Canada to New England next Sunday.

Chris

    - Hunter S. Thompson