Re: [OM] OT: Weather Concerns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Concerns
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 13:31:50 -0600
Sender: "olympus" <olympus-bounces+olymoose=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> All in all, it would be easier to find space somewhere for the sane normal
> folks to move to, rather than the huge numbers of fools and nutcases.

My wife is between pastorates right now. She's been informed of an
opening at a church way up north where nobody actually lives. While
the photographer in me is super excited about the location, the
remoteness of the location means that thin-skinned uber-liberals are
nowhere to be seen. But there would probably be no shortage of
Zuikofests.

AG