Re: [OM] "What ifs"

Subject: Re: [OM] "What ifs"
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 19:05:31 -0500
The portrait is a selfie done with Canon 5D remote in hand. The pair of flash units made a mess of my wife's glasses so the photo is actually a combination with the eyes taken from a frame without glasses. Lens was Tokina Pro 28-80/2.8 at 70mm.

Flash and glasses often do not get along well so it's fairly common for me to take an extra frame or two without glasses in case it's needed.

Chuck Norcutt